I like to think of things in systems as a way of organizing my progress. Well if I’m really honest, it just needs to make logical sense in my mind, skip the fancy schpancy stuff. After my 7 Day Fast Loss Kit I’m onto the second phase of this weight loss journey.
What is my thought process for the next step? I prioritize my goals by asking this question:
What was the most important component of the Total Lean™ 7 Day Fast Loss Kit?
The Daily Diet Pak can help me burn some serious calories at the gym. The Pre-Diet Cleanse will help my body excrete toxins. The protein in Lean Shake™ helps to fuel my body and helps me to feel full.
Personally, I can TOTALLY be a mindless eater so I’m choosing the Lean Shake™ as my aide for this next step. Lean Shake™ is the most important to me because I can burn a lot of calories at the gym but if I consume more calories than I am burning in a day, all of that work was for nothing. Therefore, Lean Shake™ is my next priority.
Lean Shake™ makes sense as the perfect meal replacement product for my hectic life. Multiple studies have shown that meal replacements are a convenient and effective way to reduce calorie intake when used as part of a structured diet and exercise program. For me, controlling my calorie intake can be difficult. By using meal replacements and eating smaller but frequent meals throughout the day I am able to make better choices and control my appetite. Also important to note, the fiber found in Lean Shake™ can help to increase feelings of fullness, making it easier to avoid diet-busting temptations and cravings. Plus, the protein helps me to maintain the lean muscle mass that I am working so hard for in the gym!
So which Lean Shake™ to choose? Here are the two products:
- Proven effective for weight loss (meal replacement)
- 9g of high quality protein
- Supports lean muscle mass and healthy metabolism
- Includes scientifically designed meal and exercise plan
- 180 calories
- 8g fiber
- Clinically researched
- 25g of high quality protein
- 8g of fiber to help you feel fuller and satisfied
- 24 vitamins and minerals
- 200 calories
- Healthy meal replacement to support lean muscle tone and healthy metabolism
- Scientifically formulated
So what does it boil down to for me? When I’m exercising 4 or more days/wk I will reach for the Lean Shake™ 25 post-workout. When I’m not exercising and need a quick meal replacement/snack, I reach for the regular Lean Shake™.
Both are great choices but for snacks and meals I like to reach for Lean Shake™ as it has fewer calories and still has protein to help hold me over. Post-exercise I want something that’s going to help replenish my muscles and feed by body for recovery which is why I’ll reach for Lean Shake™ 25. That’s just me though.
A few helpful tips:
- Decide your top priority and find a solution for your top weakness, it’s a great starting point. It doesn’t have to be confusing, overwhelming, or super detailed.
- You’ll be more successful doing a few things VERY well versus a lot of things with average effort.
- Target 1-3 things at a time, master those, and build onto that.
- Last resort -> KISS: Keep It Simple Stupid
What about you? How do you make your product decisions or form your weight loss method?